Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Final Outcome

Well, our Web site is complete. J198 is finished, and our coverage of homelessness in the Lehigh Valley is officially over. Here's a link to our final Web site: http://www.lehighvalleyhomeless.net/

Our final presentation went extremely well. Everybody in the audience seemed to really take to our information, and we were especially praised on our video content and podcasts.

I loved our project topic. I think that homelessness is a problem that students at Lehigh constantly are unaware of or ignore, even though the homeless shelter is literally down the street from our campus. I admit to being completely ignorant about the problem as well. I love when you actually care about what you are working on, and that's exactly what happened with this project. I didn't mind going for an interview or to get footage, but rather looked forward to it.

I have to give credit to my fellow group members, Steph Albano and Alyssa Salem. I think we did some great teamwork and really put together a comprehensive, thorough and eye-opening project. I'm very proud of the work I did in this class, and am so glad that I signed up for it. Please comment with any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment