Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Final Evaluation - What did I think of J198?

Well, to put it simply - I LOVED it! I really did. I think this was an amazing class, and I would go so far as to say that it should be a requirement for journalism students. What we learned in this class is undoubtedly the way of the future, and is an incredibly important skill to learn before we go out into the job world. I'm so glad that this was offered before I graduated, because I would have really been jealous if I hadn't been given the opportunity to take it.

I also think that Professor Littau is a great professor. He's is extremely knowledgable and passionate about the subject, and that really gets the class interested in working on the material. He did a great job explaining how to use all of the programs, such as Windows Movie Maker and Prism File Converter, which are really complicated to use. He was also happy to help us out whenever we had a problem, which was often. Overall, I would give him a great review.

I also enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of the classroom, and how we were given the opportunity to go out on our own and really learn through trial and error. I did not mind going to class, which I cannot always say for every class I've taken.

Overall, I think this was a great class! I would recommend it to anyone, and am extremely glad that I took it. I plan on maintaining my Twitter account, and maybe even starting a personal blog of my own. Who knows? It's exciting to think about what I can do with the material I learned here!

No comments:

Post a Comment